Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Skip to content Skip to navigation

2017 SRB Affiliates Meeting

June 6, 2017 (All day)

POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

 

Hi Everyone

We have decided to postpone the SRB meeting until sometime this fall. This is primarily because the number of sponsors able to visit us in June is down. Some of this is the company travel budgets;  another part is the unforeseen occurrence
of some conflicting meetings in Europe.

We will still write our SRB volume on time and distribute it to sponsors in June. This makes the quality of our reports even more important.

We will look for and announce a new date in the Autumn, as soon as possible.

I very much apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you.

Sincerely,

Gary Mavko
SRB director